Thank you for taking the time to consider participating in the Maryland Food Bank’s Dine Out 2 Help Out campaign. This is a unique opportunity to show your customers that you are committed to making a difference in the lives of our neighbors in need, and have:
- Positive promotion in the community
- Increased restaurant traffic during a typically slower time of year
- An opportunity to contribute to hunger relief in Maryland
Please confirm your commitment to participate by completing the form below (no later than March 8, 2019). Contact Amy Chase at email@example.com or (443) 297-5154 if you have any questions.
AS A RESTAURANT PARTNER, WE AGREE TO:
- Donate 5% of gross food and beverage sales in our establishment from Monday, March 25, 2019 through Thursday, March 28, 2019. The donation will be tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
- Allow the Maryland Food bank to use our restaurant name, address, and phone number in materials promoting Dine Out 2 Help Out.
- Display Dine Out 2 Help Out promotional materials throughout the length of the campaign.
- Publish MFB’s website (www.mdfoodbank.org) on restaurant-generated promotional materials for the campaign.
- Send a check payable to the Maryland Food Bank for 5% of gross food and beverage sales from March 25 through March 28 by April 28, 2019.
THE MARYLAND FOOD BANK AGREES TO:
- Promote this restaurant’s participation as a 2019 Dine Out 2 Help Out Partner. Promotion will include mention in official campaign press releases, on MFB website, and in campaign advertising, as well as social media promotion and potential media opportunities.
- Provide social media tips for participating restaurant’s social media channels.
- Produce quality promotional materials for restaurant partners promotional needs, including posters, table cards and menu inserts, by March 15th.
- Provide MFB logo and Dine Out 2 Help Out logo to participating restaurants for promotion of Dine Out 2 Help Out. All rights, title, and interest in the marks of the food bank name and both logos shall at all times remain with the Maryland Food Bank.
- Make every effort to positively impact patronage at this restaurant during and after the Dine Out 2 Help Out campaign.