Help feed our hungry neighbors by hosting a food drive. Whether you’re collecting canned goods at a school or organizing a traditional food drive in your community, every donation makes a difference. If you want to make even more of an impact, consider a Virtual Food Drive.
Traditional Food Drives
Cans and nonperishable food items may be delivered to any of our locations during the following days and times:
- Baltimore Office: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
2200 Halethorpe Farms Road, Baltimore, MD 21227
- Eastern Shore Branch: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
28500 Owens Branch Road, Salisbury, MD 21801
- Western Branch: Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Thursday: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
220 McRand Court, Hagerstown, MD 21740
Pick Up Requirements
The Maryland Food Bank offers pick-up service if your drive meets the following conditions:
- Minimum of 2 large boxes of food
- Pick up date is requested one week in advance
- Location is within Maryland*
*The Maryland Food Bank is not able to pick up food drives in Prince George’s or Montgomery County. Please contact the Capital Area Food Bank for pick ups in that region.
Start Your Virtual Food Drive
Hosting a food drive just got a lot more fun.
Benefits of Virtual Food Drives
- Every dollar donated to your Virtual Food Drive will go much further thanks to our wholesale buying power.
- It’s completely free and takes a few minutes to set up.
- You’ll receive a unique Virtual Food Drive page that you can customize and share with your friends and family.