Help feed our hungry neighbors by hosting a food drive. Whether you’re collecting canned goods at a school or organizing a traditional food drive in your community, every donation makes a difference. If you want to make even more of an impact, consider a Virtual Food Drive.
Traditional Food Drives
Download our Food and Funds Drive Information Kit, a PDF list of our most-needed items and contact us for tips on how to make your drive as successful as possible. Cans and nonperishable food items may be delivered to any of our locations during the following days and times:
- Baltimore: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Eastern Shore Branch: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Western Branch: Tuesday from 8 a.m.– 12 p.m., Wednesday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and Thursday from 12 to 4 p.m.
Benefits of Virtual Food Drives
- Every dollar donated to your Virtual Food Drive will go much further thanks to our wholesale buying power.
- It’s completely free and takes a few minutes to set up.
- You’ll receive a unique Virtual Food Drive page that you can customize and share with your friends and family.
Start Your Virtual Food Drive
Hosting a food drive just got a lot more fun.